- Y13 – 86% achieved A*-D at A Level
- Y12 – 80% achieved A*-B at AS Level
- Y13 – 60% achieved Dist* at Level 3
- 83% achieved Dist*-Merit at Level 3
- Value Added (Progress) scores for both Academic and Vocational are above the national average
- 100% of students applying to university gained their first-choice place (for example Nottingham University, Wolverhampton University, Aberystwyth University, Aston University).
- 3 year trend of significant improvement continues
- Progress 8 Score is -0.03 (in line with the national average) and Attainment 8 score of 45.2.
- 45% Students gained 5A*-C grades
- 53% Students gained A*-C in English
- 45% Students gained A*-C in Maths
- 54% Students gained A*-C in Additional Science
- 100% Students gained A*-C in Chemistry
- 100% Students gained A*-C in Physics
- 83% Students gaines A*-C in Biology
- 3% Students gained the EBacc qualification